Back from the Dead . . .

20090713

First and foremost, I'd like to give a shout out to my AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTIC Grandma Thomas who has been stalking my blog for the past week waiting for a new post!! It's so funny, I was doing all great at blogging consistently and what not and then as soon as I told her about my blog I didn't post anything for like a week. Poor thing! I can just see her sitting at her computer, anxiously typing in the web address, hitting the "enter" button...only to be disappointed with yesterday's news. So here's to you, Grandma! These next few posts are for you!

I'm going to separate the next posts out by subject instead of going in chronological order. So much has happened the past week that I think it will make more sense this way. Enjoy!

1 COMMENTS:

  1. Kristi: I'm out on the freeway with my thumb out looking for a cheap ride to Chicago. IT SOUNDS FANTASTIC! I read every word (twice) You make the "others" sound so neat (alcohol, tatoos, pit hair, potty language) Isn't it lovely that God made us all so different. Go Green! I love you both and miss you.

    ReplyDelete

© Raesevelt All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger