A Civil Exchange

20110801

Indiscriminate yelling

"Okay, ma'am. I'll relay that to the Congressman."

"OH I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU, MISSY."

More indiscriminate yelling. The funny thing is that she and the Congressman actually AGREE on the issue she's upset over, but she doesn't even know it. I try telling her this.

"Ma'am?"

Yelling.

"Ma'am?"

More yelling.

"Ma'am?"

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME, YOU RUDE GIRL!!"

At this point in the "conversation," I hang up abruptly. Probably shouldn't've, but I am a human being and nobody talks to me like that. She calls back thirty seconds later and speaks with my supervisor.

Supervisor: "Hey Kristi, it was that woman again. She recorded your conversation and is submitting it to MSNBC and the Huffington Post. She said to--quote-- 'get ready to be famous.'"

***

It's been a week since then. Why hasn't anybody called?????? :( :( :( :(


1 COMMENTS:

© Raesevelt All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger