In With The New

20140130

2014 is going to be a good one. This year, I'd like to see myself pursuing goals rather than just passively thinking about them. I would like to see myself living my priorities rather than just knowing what they are.

I heard something recently that really struck a chord with me. "In three months' time, what will you look back on and wish you had done now?" I get overwhelmed thinking about the future because there are so many uncertainties--where I'll be, what I'll be doing, you know, basic things like that. But in waving everything off and taking refuge in the approach of one-day-at-a-time, I neglect to think about who I'll be.

That, too, is an uncertainty. And unlike other uncertainties, it's one that I very much have control over. I've been taking things as they come for a long time now. I think I want to start making them.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

© Raesevelt All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger