XTREME FORTING

20100511

I'd like to think that Brock and I aren't the only married couple that sits around forlornly in their living room on Saturday nights wondering what to do with themselves. The combination of few friends and even fewer funds frequently foments forgettable...fweekends.

Last Saturday night, we mulled over some of the more desirable activities we could come up with:

1.
See "Iron Man 2"
2.
Go dancing at The Loft
3.
Grab late-night appetizers and mocktails at Spark

Unfortunately, we had serious issues with these (namely, that they each cost more than $10). That is why, at approximately 10pm, we found ourselves hovering over the laptop together and googling "fun cheap things to do in Provo on a saturday night."

The first link that came up from our search was entitled "101 Things to do on a Saturday Night."

Manna from heaven
Our Saturday undeadened
At forty-seven

IT'S A HAIKU, PEOPLE.

Tell me this isn't a sick sick fort!



Can you play Wii from your fort?? Didn't think so!!!


Man, I love the great outdoors!!



Nothin' like warm-n-toasty MICROWAVED s'mores!




And this, my friends, is what we like to call XTREME FORTING. Next on the docket: XTREME FARTING. Oh wait, we already do that. EVERY DAY. 

Because we're XTREME like that. 

AND IT'S GOOD FOR YOU.

3 COMMENTS:

  1. I'm... going to put that on my list of things to do, actually... May I also recommend, feeding ducks. Man, I love me some ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I want to do this! That really is the sickest (and pinkest!!!! :) fort I've seen in a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. if you're XTREME I suggest adding p90x to that list! ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Raesevelt All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger