Awesome Ish

20101004

A conglomeration of awesome ish that I have run into both in person and on the internetz recently . . .



Watching the colors change on Y Mountain.



I have a class on the fourth floor of the Clyde (engineering) Building and came across this on my way out of class. I busted up laughing in the middle of the hallway. 



My bro/sis-in-law delivered us a batch of awesome homemade cookies. One of which was shaped like . . . a moose. Or at least that's what Ryan told me it was supposed to look like. (For me, it bears a striking resemblance to the Quizno's spongemonkeys). In any case, it made me laugh SO HARD.



I WANT TO BE THIS LADY.


And finally, the awesomest ish I've seen all week . . .

First, watch 60 seconds of this (the original) video:



Now, watch the slowed-down, unintentionally seductive version.




You're welcome.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

© Raesevelt All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger