This is my sister-in-law, Tara. She's an Indian princess. Obviously.

If this picture doesn't make you want to get to know Tara, you're dumb. I really don't know why I'm posting this. Brock and I just had a lovely, rambling conversation with her for the better part of two hours. During that conversation, we started talking about blogs, and I DIED LAUGHING at her most recent post. You should all read her blog because she is ridiculously funny 90% of the time and the other 10% of her posts are so beautiful that they'll make you cry.


  1. Hahhahahaha I just saw this! Did you know that I was once Pocahontas for a 5th grade school play? I think this picture is appropriate.

    I loved talking with you both :) Thanks for the lovely shout out.


© Raesevelt All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger